- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Credit Card Lawsuit Defense
- Mortgage Foreclosure Defense
- Condominium/Homeowners Assessments
- Child Support Arrears
- All Types of Debt
- Vehicle Accidents
- Slip & Falls
- Workplace Injuries
- Police Brutality
- Dog Bites
- All Other Injuries
Ackeret Law is general practice law firm.
- Real estate
- Civil Litigation
- Breach of contract
- All other legal matters
Debt & Injury Law Center generally offers flat fees at lower rates than other law firms.
- Personal injury: starting at 1/3rd of of any recovery, settlement or judgment, depending on complexity
- Credit card case defense: $599 for cases up to $10,000; $1,199 for cases over $10,000
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy: starting at $1,099 plus filing fees
- Chapter 13: Flat fee, sometimes with no money down
- Hourly billing: starting at $225 depending on complexity
- Please contact Debt & Injury Law Center for flat fee or hourly rates for any other type of case
Christopher N. Ackeret
I opened Debt & Injury Law Center in 2012 as a consumer debt and personal injury law firm. Over the years, I’ve helped hundreds of clients solve with debt problems and recover for their personal injury claims.
In 2014, Debt & Injury Law Center expanded to include Ackeret Law to assist clients with general practice and business related legal matters. Ackeret Law currently represents a diverse clientele, including small businesses, homeowners associations and real estate investors.
Prior to opening Debt & Injury Law Center and Ackeret Law, I was an associate attorney at Klein, Daday, Aretos & O’Donoghue in Rolling Meadows for nine years. During my time as a senior associate, I represented a wide variety of clients including banks, federal lending institutions, homeowners associations, small and large businesses, in addition to thousands of individuals eligible for legal services provided as a benefit of their membership in a large local union.
I graduated from Loyola University Chicago in 2000 with a Bachelor of Science. I earned my Juris Doctor from Chicago-Kent College of Law in 2003. I am licensed to practice law in the state of Illinois and in the Northern District of Illinois.
I currently live in Park Ridge with my wife and three children.