- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Credit Card Lawsuit Defense
- Mortgage Foreclosure Defense
- Condominium/Homeowners Assessments
- Child Support Arrears
- All Types of Debt
- Vehicle Accidents
- Slip & Falls
- Workplace Injuries
- Police Brutality
- Dog Bites
- All Other Injuries
Debt & Injury Law Center generally offers flat fees at lower rates than other law firms.
- Personal injury: starting 1/3rd of of any recovery, settlement or judgment, depending on complexity
- Credit card case defense: $499 for cases up to $10,000; $1,099 for cases over $10,000
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy: starting at $900 plus filing fees
- Chapter 13: Flat fee, sometimes with no money down
- Hourly billing: starting at $200 depending on complexity
- Please contact Debt & Injury Law Center for flat fee or hourly rates for any other type of case
Christopher N. Ackeret
I founded Debt & Injury Law Center in 2012 as a consumer debt and personal injury law firm.
I also practice law with Ackeret Law. My diverse client base at Ackeret Law includes small businesses, homeowners associations and real estate investors.
Prior to opening Debt & Injury Law Center, LLC, I was an associate attorney at Klein, Daday, Aretos & O’Donoghue, LLC for nine years. I represented a wide variety of clients including banks, homeowners associations, businesses, in addition to thousands of individuals eligible for legal services provided as a benefit of their membership in a large local union.
I graduated from Loyola University Chicago in 2000 with a bachelor of science. I earned my Juris Doctor from Chicago-Kent College of Law in 2003. I am licensed in Illinois state and federal courts.
I currently live in Park Ridge with my family.
Phone: (224) 789-8529
Email: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: (312) 256-9154
WE’VE MOVED DOWNTOWN OFFICES!:
150 N. Michigan Ave., Suite 800
Chicago, IL 60601
2550 W. Golf Rd., Suite 250
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008